Who am I?

Who am I?

The question every person that visit this blog wonder.

I'm a self-proclaimed extraordinary philosophical 13 years-old Malaysian boy. I've been blogging since 2020. If you know me, you will recognize me the blogger that use 'Sakamoto Nichijou' Profile Picture and just talking about anime all the time. Well, I'm back! I came again with a really different perspective view, and philosophy not just about anime, but anything exist in this world. So, in this blog, I will be talking about philosophy, opinions, my daily life, and what the hell is wrong with this world.

Now, you will also question about what's about the 'self-proclaimed extraordinary philosophical' means. The 'self-proclaimed extraordinary' title means I call myself an extraordinary boy. Which mean I'm different than others 13 years-old. For example, majority of Malaysian teens now days plays Mobile Legends, PUBG, Free-Fire, Valorant, and others. But I don't play that kind of game. I'm interested strategy games more, for instance Civilization V, and Clash of Clans. The 'philosophical' titles defines the fact that I'm that kind of person that calm and rational at any kind of scenario (even though I do not), and also support the fact that I strongly believe on this Al-Quran verse, "And verily! With hardship come ease" 94:6

The fact that I'm 13 years old Malaysian, where the majority usually to play mobile games, watching Tiktoks, editing with Capcut or Alight Motion and call themselves a 'professional editor' even though it's just bunch of Indonesian remix type music (No hate towards Indonesian), terrible love and show-off quotes, and garbage pre-installed presets, and now I'm here doing blog really support the title I give to myself, Extraordinary.

Congratulations!

You've learned the basic of the writer! Give yourself a clap! After reading this, I gladly delighted to invite you to enjoy all of the post here in this blog, and please leave your comment and opinions about it! Welcome, to the life of a self-proclaimed extraordinary philosophical 13 years-old Malaysian boy!

Comments